Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Night Out With Friends!!!!

Yesterday was a day out on the town. If you read the post from yesterday then you will know that I went out with my girlfriends for a birthday. Well, I got home and Jake reminded me that we were going out with a new couple from our church. They are getting married on Aug 25th and we have become good friends with them. The saddest part is that Justin just took a new job and they are moving to Colorado. This is Justin's last week here in Spokane so we all went out. Justin's Mom and Brother were also here to help pack up their apartments. We went to Anthony's restaurant. This is a very nice sea food restaurant. This is Jake and I and Justin and LaNae. This picture is a little dark but I think that you can see enough.
This is the view from the deck of the restaurant. We did not eat outside but there were lots of windows and we could see the good view. Hope you enjoy it. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


No comments: