Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Jake and Amy

On Saturday, July 21st, Jake and I will celebrate our first year of marriage. We have had so much fun growing and learning together. I am thankful for a husband who loves the Lord and that we can serve Him together. I have posted a slide show of our wedding pictures for all of you to enjoy. I must give credit to my friend Angela for her help with the slide show. We are also going to Glacier National Park in Montana this weekend. I will have pictures to post when we get back. We are also in the middle of Vacation Bible School and I should have pictures of that next week also. Have a great day and enjoy the pictures. Click here to view the show

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We love you both and are soooooo happy to have such a wonderful son in law! It is a joy to our hearts to have you working in the ministry with us. Have a fun weekend!
Love,Mom and Dad

wilkersonhome said...

Congratulations on 1 year of marriage! The slideshow is great--beautiful wedding pictures!

Jeri Lynn

Ski's Lady said...

Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe it has already been 1 year!! So glad to be able to keep up with you guys and see how the Lord is blessing and using you both! Hope you have a great day! P.S. Love the pictures!

Ans&Al said...

hi hi hi!!! I didn't even know you had a blog....shame on you for looking at mine but never commenting:) looks like you're doing great!! keep in touch...

love you, allison
vandekemp@gmail.com

thefaulkfamily said...

oh, i am so glad that you put on your wedding pics. They are great. Where did you have the reception at? It is beautiful. Happy anniversary! Have fun this weekend.

The Bryants said...

Happy Anniversary Jake and Amy!!

I loved the slideshow! Have a great time in Montana!

Alicia Reagan said...

Happy Anniversary! I did not get to go to your wedding but after watching your slideshow, I felt like I was there! Thanks for sharing.

Joy said...

My, how time flies! Of course, I didn't even know you were married until a few months ago...it has been a very fast year as far as I'm concerned.:)

The pictures were great! You look so beautiful. I love the picture near the beginning where Jake is looking at you all sweet. :) Happy Anniversary!