Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!

Fourth of July really started on Sunday, July 1st. We had a great God and Country Sunday. Missionary Sammy Popwell and his wife Joan were with us for this special Sunday. Bro. Popwell served our country in the Marine Corp and then has served the Lord in the ministry. Then on Wednesday, we went to lunch with our friends Justin and LaNae and relaxed for the rest of the day. We went to church and then headed out to watch the fireworks. This is my friend, Belinda Howes, she just loves to cook and of course we have to have food at every occasion.
The little guys were having fun watching the fireworks. Caleb loves to make faces at the camera. Enjoy the next few pictures of the Spokane City Fireworks Display.












4 comments:

The Bryants said...

Hey lady! Looks like you're having a great summer. I love all the pictures and being able to keep up with you two.

Please tell your parents we love and miss them.

We'll talk to you soon!

Jake and Amy Burkholder said...

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for commenting. It is also good to see your blog. I love this way of keeping up with everyone. I will tell my parents that you said Hello!! Have a great day!!

Amy

LarryandBelinda said...

A.. Only you could get away with putting that picture of me on the net! I love you! ( now you know i have to get even right? hehehe)

Jake and Amy Burkholder said...

B...
Sorry:( I thought it was cute. You are the best and yes I know that you will have to get even. Just be nice.:)
...A