Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Pictures 2008!!!

OK, so we all got together to take a family picture for my mom's Christmas card. The funniest thing is that we ended up buying more pictures of Lindsey than we did of the family. As you will see in the pictures below we could not resist buying the pictures. Thanks for checking in with us. We are going to MO tomorrow and I should have cute pictures for the blog. The Boyles, Lampheres and Burkholders all together for a family picture.
Pretty, pretty princess on a fluffy white cloud.

I'm so cute and I know it already.


Lindsey Renee Burkholder, 4 months old.




5 comments:

Jennie Bender said...

Such cute pics --of Lindsey=)
The family pic is great!

Alicia Reagan said...

These pictures are wonderful!! Lindsey is so precious and I am glad that I got to finally meet and hold her! She is even cuter in real life!!
Thank you so much for driving all that way to come see me. That was such a sweet thing to do. It meant a lot to me. I am just sorry that you had to get home so late instead of getting to spend the night with us. We could have laughed all night with old stories couldn't we have?
I love you and am so glad we got to see each other!

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Lindsey looks so sweet! Those are great pictures. I love her dress too!!!! Baby girl clothes are always a lot of fun.
Hope you all are doing well. We had a great time up there. Now we are just waiting for YOUR visit down here (everyone!!!). That will be so much fun when it really does happen.

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

She is just precious!

The Pepin Family said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! How nice to have a picture of the whole family! Your mom must LOVE it! :)