Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun Times With Old Friends!!!

On Tuesday we were able to spend the evening out to dinner with my good friends, Ron and Jeannie Goodman. They are missionaries to Mexico and the last time they were home I was not even dating anyone. Ha Ha!! So we took a little bit of time for Jake to meet them and for them to get to know Jake. How time flies when you try to cram a lifetime of memories into one dinner. Ron's sister Jackie and her husband Monty, Ron's Mom, Sharon Goodman and my parents were also able to join us. Jackie and Monty live here in Spokane and Mrs. Sharon Goodman is getting ready to go to Malawi, Africa to work with a Missionary there that has a children's home for orphans. You can see a blog for their ministry on the blog list to the side of my blog. Anyway, we had a great time catching up and getting to know each other.

2 comments:

Goodmans in Mexico said...

It was great to see you guys. The only bad thing is that we were here for such a short time. I would have really enjoyed getting to do some more things with you. We were glad to finally meet Jake and Ron enjoyed getting to know him a bit. Hopefully next time we are up we will get to spend more time with you guys. Or .... maybe next time we will see you in Mexico!! :) I loved getting to meet Little Lindsey too. She is such a doll. I am so happy for you guys. The Lord has blessed and is blessing you. We love you. Jeannie

Rachel Smith said...

I love your music! So cute and sweet.