Monday, November 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book!!!

I am sorry that I missed last week. I am really going to try and keep this up. So here goes...
Outside My Window... I am not actually looking our "my" window today. We are in MO visiting Jake's family. Out the window is a large field. The "boys" aka...Jake and Sam and Eli are chasing a particular groundhog that has been causing trouble since we got here.

I Am Thinking... I need to repack the suitcases and get ready for the day. Also I am thinking that it has been to visit family and friends but I miss my bed.

I Am Thankful for... a baby girl who has traveled so well. She is a precious gift from God.

From The Kitchen... again I am not in my own kitchen but the dishes are drying and everything is quite for now. Soon things will be buzzing for lunch.

I Am Creating... today not much. When I get home I will begin on coming up with ideas for Christmas.

I Am Going... probably to visit some more family and friends. Tomorrow on to Kansas City and then home on Wednesday.

I Am Reading... Good House Keeping and Baby Wise.

I Am Hoping... that all my piano students remembered that there are no lessons this week on Monday or Tuesday.

I Am Hearing... the barroom, barroom of the 4 wheeler. That means that the boys are having fun.

One Of My Favorite Things... laughing with family and friends

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... flying home, planning youth night and getting ready for youth night.