Saturday, January 5, 2008

Mrs. Paisley's Funeral

We attended Mrs. Paisley's funeral and graveside service. It was a great blessing and nice to see the family. God's grace is so evident in their lives. Please continue to pray for the family as these days always seem to be the easiest time and later when things have settled down and it all sets in the emotions will be higher. Baby Travis is doing so well. He will be a year old this month. He seems to be happy and likes to be held and passed around.
I will try to post pictures of Christmas and Holiday fun soon. We had a taste of Good Ol' Rocky Top in Seattle. I will explain soon. I am waiting on my mom to get the disk back from Walmart. School starts Monday and I am a little sad. We are almost settled into our new house and I will try to post pictures of that also. Have a great day and thanks for checking in with Jake and I.

No comments: