Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another Snow Day

Well, it took a few days but today was another snow day. We woke up to about 5.8 inches of new snow. It was also bad because with this storm we had high winds. I was a little suprised that we called off school but parts of the interstate was closed for parts of the day and the drifting snow was bad. There were state highways all over the eastern part of Washington that have been closed all day. The basketball and volleyball teams were to make a trip to Seattle and they canceled the trip because the pass over the Cascade Mts. has been closed off and on for the past two days. I think that the teams were disappointed but know that it was the right decision. Well, due to the weather, my doctors appointment was cancelled today and rescheduled for Wednesday. The doctor should then order the ultra sound to tell whether the baby is a boy or girl. I think that I have found a crib set that will work for either. It is at walmart.com and is called BaZoople Friends. It is jungle and has lots of colors, blue, green, yellow and pink. We can accent the colors for either boy or girl. Well, I'd better go but I thought that I would update everyone on what was going on. Have a great day and I will keep you updated on Wednesday. Pray that I can get in to the ultra sound office soon and have clear images. Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

The Samples Circus said...

Hey I can't wait to find out either but I'll bet if you find out its a girl....you'll forget those blues - yellows- and greens and go PINK CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! I speak from experience!!!

Either way though - what a sweet blessing from the Lord! We love ya'll and Baby B!

Take Care!
The Samples Crew

ministrywife1 said...

We can't wait either ( til Wednesday that is.....) but I'll bet if you find out its a girl you'll abandon the blues - yellows and greens and go PINK CRAZY !!!! at Least Nana & Papa Boyle will - just speaking from expiernce here that's all! Best of Wishes We love all 3 of you!!!

The Samples Crew

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

I think you all got it worse than us! I can't wait to hear about the new little one!

Joy said...

The crib decor sounds cute. It is so much fun!! The snow looks beautiful!