Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Husband!!

On Thursday, January 17th, my husband Jake Burkholder celebrated his birthday. I just wanted you to see some pictures of the fun that we have had over the last year and a half. I am thankful for the husband that the Lord has given me. He is sweet, kind, loving, encouraging and supportive. I am sure that I have left something out but am again thankful that the Lord has allowed Jake to be a part of my life. I am truly blessed!!
Jake on our trip to Glacier National Park. As you will see he is such a lover of the outdoors and we had so much fun on this trip.
Jake at the gift shop trying on an interesting hat.
I think this is Jake's favorite activity: Hunting
Jake in the snow in Montana at Lookout Pass.
Jake and I in the limo that the guys rented for the Valentine Banquet at Crown College.
My handsome husband.
Jake celebrating the Tennessee football victory over GA.
Jake at the Men and Boys Camp out.
Jake and I at the Cumberland Falls. This was a fun trip too. Jake always has a great place to visit and it is fun to make memories on these trip. I hope you have enjoyed these pictures. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

The Bryants said...

Happy Birthday Jake!! It looks like you had a great year...hope this one is even better! :)