Sunday, January 13, 2008

Holiday Fun!!

I am sorry that this is so late but I was waiting on the pictures and I have posted a lot lately with out any pictures and I just hate doing that. Well, we had a great time with my mom and dad and Eric and Christa. We spent most of the day at my parents house watching movies, opening gifts and playing games. I hope you enjoy these pictures!!! The Lampheres and The Burkholders
Eric and Christa
Jake and Amy. I still think that Jake is amazed by all the gifts and fun that happens on Christmas day!!
The boys got matching backpacks. There is a funny story about this one. Mom did not do a very good job of hiding the backpacks. So one day Jake saw them. I thought he only saw one so I told him that it was for Eric. He was really put out because he likes any thing camo. Well, later Eric was at the house and he saw both of them and Mom told him that they were for Dad and Jake. Well, I guess that he was put out too because he likes camo also. Needless to say neither one of them were real surprised that they got backpacks for Christmas.

1 comment:

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Hey, Amy. I just love seeing pictures of you guys and finding out what's going on for you all. How exciting that you are almost half way through the pregnancy! Have a fun time. I have loved being pregnant each time - it is always such a miracle! Looks like you guys had a great holiday season. Looking forward to more blogs. Talk to you later.
Jeannie