Monday, November 17, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book!!!

Outside my window...It is cold but no snow. I can't wait.
I am thinking...that there is so much to do for "Youth Night". I will be adding a link so that you can all watch this Sunday.
I am thankful for...a church where we can be encourage by God's Word.
From the kitchen...cake. Chicken sandwiches for lunch and warm chili for dinner.
I am creating...the "Youth Night" bulletin.
I am going...Piano lessons, Music Meeting, Game Night. So many things to do, so little time.
I am reading...Discipleship Notebook.
I am hoping...To get everything done for the Holiday and then to put up the Christmas tree.
I am hearing...the music on my blog.
One of my favorite things...Peppermint Ice Cream.
A few plans for the rest of the week..."Youth Night", Game night with the Young Couples.

Picture of the week...
Lindsey is growing and doing so well. She is such a good baby. Today is her "Happy 5 Month Birthday". As you can see we are already for the snow. So...Let It Snow, Let It Snow. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by to check in with our family.




3 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

I love the cute pink outfit! Lyndsey looks like a snow princess. I miss when my girls were that little.

The Bryants said...

She's so adorable Amy!! I love the picture!

How is Christa feeling? Please tell Jake and your family hello for us. We miss you!

Talk to you soon!

Rachel Smith said...

I love the picture at the top of the blog!! So adorable.