Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wow!! Two Weeks and Counting!!!

Well, I was not sure what to name this post. I can not believe that it has been two weeks and a day since Lindsey was born. The range of emotions I have felt has been overwhelming. I have come to realize that this is a job bigger than me and that more than ever I need the Lord's help. Over all, Lindsey is going a great job and is a very good baby. We have been working on the nursing thing and are trying to figure it all out. We went to the Doctor yesterday for our two week check-up. The doctor was very pleased. Lindsey has regained her birth weight and has grown to 22 1/4 inches. The doctor seemed very pleased. Her next visit will be for two months and we will be getting our first shots. That should be fun. Lindsey has already spent her first services in the church nursery and did a great job. I am sorry that I do not have any new pictures. They have not been down loaded yet and we have been very busy preparing for our big trip to Tennessee. Well, I'd better go. Thanks for checking in with us and have a great day!!

2 comments:

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Hey, Amy. I'm glad to hear you and Lindsey are doing well. I know sometimes it can seem so overwhelming and other times you are just so full of love for that tiny package that you just can't believe it. You are doing a great job! I understand about the picture thing, but we are looking forward to seeing some more soon. Take care and have a great trip to Tennessee!

Lula said...

Hi Amy,

I go to church with Kristina Reagan...my husband is actually the pastor. I have been reading your blog for a while...actually before I became pregnant with my third child and now I am also having a baby girl!

I just wanted to encourage you that it does indeed get much better as time goes on. I think by the fourth month mark..it was smooth sailing! It will come before you know it.

Praying for you,
Lula Ray