Friday, July 18, 2008

New Look To The Blog!!!!

As you will notice, I have changed the picture on the blog header. I thought that a picture of Lindsey would be appropriate because she is the main thing going on at "Jake and Amy's Place." Yesterday was Lindsey's one month birthday. I can't believe that she is a month old. It seems like just yesterday that we went to the hospital and that Lindsey was born. I have learned so much in the last month and the the Lord has been so good to me. I am thankful for my parents and my husband for being patience with me and my emotions. (I think that Nana and Papa are addicted to Lindsey.) We are glad for Godly grandparents for Lindsey to grow up around. Well, I have babbled on for long enough. I should be able to post our Tennessee trip and some general pictures tomorrow, so stop back by and check in with us. Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

LarryandBelinda said...

She is so beautiful and perfect!! I love you little Lindsey! Love Aunt B

Joy said...

I love the new header! Very appropriate. :) She is so pretty, and sad to say, time keeps going by just that fast.

Anonymous said...

Hey just thought I'd let you know I am attempting to start a blog. It's myexcitinglife-kaitlyn.blogspot.com