Thursday, June 5, 2008

Joyful Praise Piano Recital

This was the first year that I had a piano recital. I ended the year with four students and they all did a great job. Our recital was on May 30, 2008. We are all looking forward to a summer off and then starting again in the fall when school starts. I will not be teaching a class at school so I am excited to put more energy into this endevor. This is my good friend's daughter Shelby. She played "Down In The Coal Mine" and "Bells are Ringing" a piece that was adapted from Beethoven's Ninth Symphony. Well, there is much room to grow and improve and I am excited about next year. Thanks for stopping by and for checking in. I have a post about Lindsey's shoes but have run out of time for tonight. So stay tuned and her nursery is almost picture worthy. Have a great night!!!!!


2 comments:

gina said...

Amy, I am so thrilled that you are teaching piano! I have fond memories of a special student teacher! ha ha! Glad the baby and you are doing well. I'll be watching your blog for the big news! :) Gina King

wilkersonhome said...

So happy to see you teaching piano, too! :)
You are in the hospital as I type this. I'm praying for you. I CANNOT wait to see pictures of Lindsey!