Thursday, June 5, 2008

Baby Update!!!!

Well, I just thought that I would let you know how things are progressing with Lindsey. We went to the doctor today and he said things are starting to progress slowly and that it is looking good for our due date between the 14th and the 17th. I have had some sharp pain and cramping and pressure. All of which are good starting signs. He wants me to walk and move around more to help motivate things. Beside all of that, things are just fine. My weight, blood pressure, and swelling are all good and no signs of toxemia. Tomorrow is the last day of school and is a half day. Then we just have graduation tomorrow evening. I am so excited to make it through the whole year. It is said that I will not teach for a while but I am soooooo excited to be home and take care of my family. Well, that is all for now. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!!!

No comments: