Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Fun New Guestbook!!


A friend of mine has this on her blog and I thought it would be fun to see all the places that people view this blog from. Please sign the guestbook and add a picture and we will all have fun seeing all the different places people are from. I can't believe that this is my first post for the month of August. We have been busy with Youth Conference and other things. I should have pictures to post of the youth conference soon. Teacher in-service is also starting in about two weeks and then it will be back to the busy schedule again. Check back for more information and pictures. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Cool! I messed up on my entry. It looks dumb. If you delete it, I'll do it over again. :) Here's an idea. You could put it on the sidebar so it could stay up for a long time.