Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just an Update!!!

I can't believe that it has been so long since I posted last. Things have been busy around here and they are only going to get busier. Teacher in-service started this week and I can't believe we are already done with summer and ready to go back to school. I know all my friends in Tennessee have already started school but we are about two weeks behind y'all. I have a new classroom this year so I have spent the last two days moving furniture and supplies. I did not take any "before" pictures because they were too scary. I will post some "after" pictures so you can see my classroom in is completed state ready for Parent Orientation.
Jake was able to go on the Men and Boy's Camp out this year and had a great time. We are going to post about that also but I have been instructed that he would like to pick the pictures to go on the blog so I will wait for his input. :)
Later at the end of the week we have a wedding to go to of our good friends, Justin and LeNea. The wedding is about three hours away and we also have Bus Meeting for Jake and Parent Orientation for me on that day!! Did I say I missed the summer time? It seems so far away already. :) Well, that should catch you up on what has been going on and a few posts to look forward to. Hopefully it won't be so long till the next time I post. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

wilkersonhome said...

Amy,
I'm anxious to see pictures of your classroom! Happy "SUMMER IS OVER!" :)
JeriLynn

Joy said...

It is hard to keep up with posting, isn't it? I have the same problem. I hope school goes well for you this year! Have fun!

sarah lauren said...

Miss you Amy. Can you send me your email so that I can send you an invite to my blog?? My email is sarah.lauren@hotmail.com

Sarah

The Bryants said...

Best wishes for the new school year Amy!