Sunday, June 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!


Today was a great day at church. We did find out that one of our families that rides the bus to church is moving on Tuesday to Tacoma, WA. I am sad about this because we were just beginning to have a Bible study on Fridays. I am going to try to help her over the e-mail with the lessons. The real reason for the post is to wish my Dad a Happy Birthday. I am very thankful for my dad and am glad that Jake and I can be here is Spokane to help him in the ministy.

3 comments:

The Pepin Family said...

Awww, tell your dad happy birthday! I always enjoy talking to both your parents...you have a great family!

ap

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy and Jake! Doug and I haven't seen you guys in ages! I am so glad you are doing well. You mentioned your trip to Missouri, I'm leaving in a few weeks to head there too! It's great to see what's going on over there on the other side of the country!
JG

Anonymous said...

Amy, it was so fun to see your blog! I am so glad to hear that everything seems be going so well for you both! You should come visit sometime!
Cathy Henschen