Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

With the last name of "Boyle" I would be remiss to not mention my Irish heritage on this eve of the Irish holiday!!! My Papa Boyle loved being Irish and I think each of his children and grandchildren got a piece of his Irish pride!!

I don't believe in luck. I believe there is a all-knowing, all powerful Creator God who loves each and every one of us. The first way He shows us this love is to provide a way of salvation. John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life." The second way he shows his love to us is to provide a plan for our lives. You see we can reject Christ and spend an eternity in Hell or we can accept God's wonderful gift of Salvation and trust Him for our eternity in Heaven!! You see when we place our trust in Christ we have nothing to worry about!! We don't need "luck". We have the Creator God leading and guiding us in all that we do!! I am thankful for my physical heritage but I am evermore grateful for a spiritual heritage!!! By choosing Christ, we gain the greatest heritage of all!!
Psalm 16:6. "The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage."

1 comment:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Love that picture...and love you Boyles:)