Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome to the family, Stephanie!!!!!!

On April 12, 2008 my cousin Peter married a great girl, Stephanie. My mom and I were able to host a family wedding shower for her at my MorMor's house. We all had a great time of fun, food and games. We played bridal gift bingo and a memory game with a twist. Here are a few pictures of the shower.Here is the cake. It was the same yummy cake that we had at my wedding. Yellow cake, raspberry filling and Half and Half icing. It's our new favorite.
The food: Veggie tray, sandwiches, chips and drinks. You can't have great party without great food.
Her she is Miss America, Stephanie Boyle
Stephanie opening gifts!!
Cousins: Julie and Kelli and Aunt Terri
Aunts: Leanne and Lily. Also present but not pictured was Mor Mor, Aunt Lisa, Me and Mom.
The gifts!!!!!
Mom made the towel cake. It was so cute. A Lady did this at my wedding shower and it makes a great gift and table center piece.

1 comment:

The Pepin Family said...

How exciting...hope we get to see you in July! :)