Saturday, May 3, 2008

Car Sticker

For the longest time I have wanted to get those family stickers that you put on your car. Well, I had only seen the ones that were white until I was checking my friends blog. She had the cutest stickers with color in them. Thank you Leah, for the great website!!! This was the proof and the only thing that is different is that I did not get the crown on my head. I thought that I was choosing the face so I had the company remove the crown and then you have the stickers that are now on the back of my car. Hey!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Justin Staton and I am Kristy Davis' cousin. My Mom has been trying to find the stick family decals with color for some time. I was wondering if you might be willing to email me the website where you got yours from? You can email me at hisjus@bellsouth.net

In Christ,
Justin Staton

thefaulkfamily said...

hey amy,

you look cute pregnant. we had our baby this past friday morn. check out the cute pics that angela took. He is such a joy.

i would love to have the stickers for my car as well. would you care to pass the website along to me. trfaulk@comcast.net