Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pictures of Lindsey Renee Burkholder

Here are the long awaited ultrasound pictures of Baby Lindsey. These are the pictures that made everything so real. She got her name that day and I think that was the day her daddy fell in love with her. I hope that you enjoy them. We sure have. Lindsey's profile. I think this is the cutest and it made it in her baby book.
This confirms it. "It's a girl."
Her little foot.
This may sound awful but to me this is her alien picture. I guess they all have to have one. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

5 comments:

The Howell Family said...

So sweet! I love the pictures of the feet! I am so happy for you guys!

Ski's Lady said...

Those are great pictures and yes, they all have to have an "alien" picture!!! *smile* So happy for you guys!!!

Goodmans in Mexico said...

Oh!!!! Every time we have had an ultrasound it is so special! They are sweet pictures and such a treasure. You are coming into the last part of your pregnancy and I hope you will enjoy and not just have to endure. You will never forget this special time. Hope your three hour test goes well! We love you guys. Hope to see you sometime soon.
Jeannie

Joy said...

Amy, I think she is beautiful. And I love the name. You're almost there! And, yes, Jackson had some alien pictures too (not just one). :)

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Awwww! Not long now....soon she'll be here.