Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thanksgiving Holiday

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I know that I am a little late on this post but better late then never. We spent the Thanksgiving holiday at the Lota-wata Bible camp. Because of the festivities of the wedding we went to the camp to send the holiday with the Lamphere family. We had a great time of relaxing and playing games. The picture in this post is of the wild turkeys that are all around the camp. I was very tired and did not get to take many pictures of the people. We had a great time and really enjoy making new friends. More to come about the wedding. Check back and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amy (my favorite student teacher!!) I found your blog and wanted to congratulate you on the baby news!! How exciting! I can't wait to read updates! Hope all is going well! You can keep up with me at http://kingsdomain-gk.blogspot.com/. Love ya! Gina King