Sunday, November 11, 2007

Finally, An Update

Ok, so I have now entered the "I am a lame blogger" world. I have said that I would not let my blog be older than a month and now my words have come back to haunt me. So I will now attempt to catch you up on the happenings of that last month. Here goes...The Kindergarten Class went to Hidden Acers Farms. We had a great time. Above we can see the kids enjoyed a trip through the corn maze.
They got to pick their own pumpkins and enjoyed running through the pumpkin patch to find just the right one for themselves.
They got to listen to the talking pumpkin tell stories and sing songs. They requested "Jesus Loves Me." What a great testamony to the people there at the farm.
Our class picture in a wagon that was used in the old days.
Our class hay ride.
Learning about the apple trees and how the bees pollinate the trees.
Picking apples. We had a great time and the weather was great. I hope you have enjoyed the update. Off to the next...Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: