Thursday, November 15, 2007

Baby Update!!!!!

I went to the doctor today to talk about all the blood work that was done on the first visit. The good news is that all the test came back very good. The doctor was pleased with the results. My sugar was a little high so I have to be very careful about the things that I eat. :) We also heard the heart beat today. It was very faint but definitely there. Well, that is all for know. Have a great day and thanks for checking in. Our next appointment will be on Dec 13th. I am sure that I will post between now and then because we have a big wedding on Nov 24th. Stay tuned for all the details. See ya later...
P.S. I forgot the other great thing that happened. I did not gain any weight. I actually lost 2 lbs. I thinks that's o.k. for right now because I have a little to spare. :)

11 comments:

thefaulkfamily said...

Oh Amy! What wonderful news! Our babies will only be a few month apart. I hope that you don't get morning sickness. I hear that some people don't experience it, but I haven't ever had that good fortune - especially this time. :) Congratulations!!!!!!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Glad to hear everything is going well. So excited for you!

Leslie said...

congrats again amy! we're praying for you !

Jen Bartlett said...

Wow!!! I am so excited for you guys!! You will be such a great mom...I pray you don't get morning sickness...keep us posted!

Ans&Al said...

Hooray! Congrats, Amy!! So happy for you....

wilkersonhome said...

Just seeing your exciting news here...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Melody's Page said...

Congratulations Amy! I am so happy for you and Jake! I enjoy keeping up with you through your blog. I miss you!

Melody Frederick

Melody's Page said...

Congratulations Amy! What wonderful news! I enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with you...

Unknown said...

Aloha Amy! Congratulations! I am very excited for you.

Kristi

Tabatha said...

I love hearing about babies!!! I hope you regain your strength and I will look forward to more updates as we pray for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I'll be checking back often to see how you're doing. I'm glad we're back in touch again.