Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Best Friends Forever...Hopefully!!!!!!

My friend, Belinda Howes, and I were expecting babies at the same time. Belinda's baby's name is Sophie. She was born just two weeks before Lauren. Sophie's sister, Sarah, and Lauren's sister, Lindsey, are best of friends. They are about seven months apart and have the best of time together in the nursery. On Easter Sunday, Sarah came to church with her new dress on. My mom had also bought Lindsey that same dress. Although Lindsey and Lauren had different Easter dresses. So we ran to get Lauren the matching dress to Sophie's and then planned a photo shoot. The story of the day was that the big girls did great and the little girls had a rough time. When one was happy the other cried. Neither of them could sit up and the big girls got nervous when they tried to do all four of them together. Anyway, we had a great time and made many fun memories. Enjoy the pictures. Sophie and Lauren!!!!!!!
Probably the best of the little girls!!!!!!!!


Sarah, Lindsey, Sophie and Lauren!!!!!!!


Double Trouble!!!!!!!


"We're the best of friends, having so much fun together."

1 comment:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Glad to see you back in the bloggin' world:) The new little one is a doll! She is so cute:)

I loved getting to know your mom last week... she was so much fun. She made me laugh... I'd have to say that was my favorite part of the week. Sometimes the burden seems heavy, and I feel like I don't know how to have fun any more. She reminded me I did. The sessions that your mom and dad gave were such an encouragement. Sure wish that you could have came!