Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Long Time No Posting!!!!

I have to tell you that Facebook has stolen all my time and I feel like a blogging traitor. Things have been crazy and there has been so much going on. I just finished all my piano lessons and we had our recital on Monday, June 1st. I had 10 students this year. They all worked hard and did a great job. Lindsey is growing so much and I can't believe it but in two weeks she will be a year old. We are planning a fun party and Lindsey's Great Grandmother, Oldamor is coming to celebrate with us. Well, I need to get ready for church and I will post more later. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.
Oh, by the way, Lindsey wanted me to tell that today is her PaPa's birthday and that he is the best Papa in the whole world. Thank you, Dad, for being great at all you do. We love you so much and words cannot express what you mean to us. Have a great day and know that you are loved. Happy Birthday!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

She's so sweet! Isn't it hard to believe how fast she has grown? Now don't be a traitor... update us on your life. Did you meet Greg and Emily Vaul? They are friends of ours, pastoring in Kamloops.

Rachel Smith said...

WOW! Time does fly!

What an adorable picture of Lindsey. I love that smile!

BTW--I know what you mean about fb stealing blogging time. It is addictive.