Saturday, January 31, 2009

So Much To Post So Little Time!!!!

Hey, I am still alive and would you believe that I have a minute to post. There is so much to post about but I just have one tidbit for you today. I have seen so many "Thank yous" to President Bush on other people's blog and have been trying to think of something to put on my blog. On Inauguration Day, although history was being made and that was exciting, I was a little sad to see President Bush leave office. This a man who I believe did the very best that he knew to do at the moment. Many of his decisions are the reason that our country has been safe from attack for the last 7 years. I also saw President Bush treat President-Elect Obama with a graciousness that he was not given when he took office. So because I have grown to love this President (I did not say that I always agreed with him), I post this video. I found this on a friend's Facebook page and cried both times I watched it. I hope you enjoy the letter that the Bush Twins wrote to the Obama Daughters...



So, Thank you President Bush!!!! Thank you for keeping us safe. Thank you for teaching your daughters to do such a sweet thing. Thank you to you and your family for your years of service to our country. To all my friends, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Tyler said...

Thanks for sharing this. Very sweet!

Jonathan got his birthday card from your church a couple of days ago. He always gets so excited when he gets mail! Don't we all! Thanks for remembering them!

Amanda