Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving LaLaLa!!!!

Here Lindsey and I are planning our "Black Friday" Shopping. We are reading the Toys R Us ad so that we could tell PaPa what we wanted. Papa and Aunt Bug (that's my sister and it a long story why that's what we call her) made it to Babies R Us and Shopko (low end Target) at 5:00 am while Nana and Lindsey and I went a little later in the morning. We still got all the deals that we needed. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We spent the day at my Mom and Dad's house with my sister and her husband. My mom bought Lindsey this bib for her Thanksgiving cereal. She loved it.


1 comment:

Alicia Reagan said...

Okay, did Niki send you the la-la-la card? I get it every year! I can never tell anyone Happy Thanksgiving without saying "la-la-la-" in my head!:)
Beautfiul girl!