Monday, September 22, 2008

So Much Going On, So Little Time To Post

A lot has happened in the time since I last posted. I have started piano lessons with 7 students. There are a few more possibilities for students but I am thankful for this start. They all are doing well and seem to really enjoy their lessons. I am also helping in the school office one morning a week. I know I just couldn't stay away. They needed help answering the phones and it helps me to stay connected with what is going on. It is amazing how out of touch you feel and I just live across the parking lot.
The other big thing that has happened is that I had my gall bladder removed on the 18th of September. I have had three attacks since Lindsey was born and the doctor said it would probably only get worse. I am feeling good, just a little sore. It was day surgery and they did not have to cut me all the way open. That was what I was praying for.
This is a big week coming up. On Sunday, September 28, 2008 Faith Baptist Church will be celebrating our 27th Anniversary. This time of year always makes me very nostalgic as I think of all the wonderful memories our family has made serving the Lord. There are just too many to share in one post. Friends and Family will be arriving in town starting Wednesday and there are so many things to do. We are also having a regional Pastor's College with Dr. Clarence Sexton and he and Mrs. Sexton will be arriving this week also. I can't wait to see them. Well, Lindsey is crying and I need to go take care of her. Thanks for stopping in and visiting with our family. Have a blessed week!!! Talk with you again soon.

No comments: